Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Psst...

Hey Big Daddy, lemme holla at you for a minute. It won't take long...how much time you got? What you in the mood for this evening? I got what you need right here.

Want some ecstasy?

I got you.

A taste for little bit of needy? Got that too.

You had a rough day, and want a little empathy?

Ooooh, you got the right. one. baby. Uh huh.

See I'm a pimp, and I pimp out my feelings on a regular...just for a little attention. Don't look at me like that Papi, everybody got a little attention-whore in 'em, even you! The question is, how far would you go to get that itch scratched? I bet you ain't no chick that could boost your ego like me baby. Does she stroke it like I do? I know exactly where it feels good baby. I got what you need. You need a little desire, well you have come to the right place. I will desire you all you want baby, just give me a little attention. That's all I need baby, how much time you got?

Cuz I'm a pimp, and if you're paying the right amount of attention, my feelings are all yours. You wanna hurt somebody baby? Here's my ego. Want to show somebody who's boss? Here's my shame. Or do you like to be on the "receiving" end? I won't judge. I'll just say this. My feelings of disappointment and regret are TOP-notch. It will have you feeling worthless in no time flat. I could even throw in a little guilt-job free of charge. Just gimme some attention baby, how much time you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment