Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Expert of Everything

Sooooo, maybe you're wondering why I came up with the name of this blog when it's obvious that I'm not an expert.

It stems from a conversation I had with someone recently when she said that a mutual friend of hers said that my FB posts "annoy" her (specifically some PSAs that I did) and that she wonders when I was appointed "expert" of anything. Let's just say that set me off. Those of you who may be reading this that know me personally know that I can talk. I really can. I will talk about anything under the sun and offer my opinion if you ask me...and sometimes when you don't, but it's never malicious. I try not to be overbearing with my opinion and if I annoy you when I'm sharing MY feelings in MY personal space, then quite frankly, I don't give a damn. If it's not a personal attack then you are free to do what I like to call IGNORE me. Why am I even on your FB list then if I "annoy" you so much?

Clearly she was deleted with a quickness, but I just wanted to share a quick blurb about where that title came from. Get it? Good. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment