Thursday, January 7, 2010

I can't stand the coloreds!!!!

So it came to pass that in the year 2010, when we are 1 year into an Obama Administration that the following things happen:

1) The first black, female mayor of Baltimore, MD is resigning due to a plea agreement stemming from a conviction of...stealing giftcards. Really? *sigh*
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/01/07/2010-01-07_baltimore_mayor_sheila_dixon_pleads_guilty_to_corruption_charges_resigns.html

2) Michael Jackson's televised funeral was nominated for a NAACP Image Award. *needle scratches the record* Excuse me? A FUNERAL? Like with a casket and a preacher and a DEAD PERSON? Come again? Even more baffling, it is listed as a "variety show".

3) On the same token, Real Housewives of Atlanta was also nominated. I wonder what sealed the deal for them? "Who gon' check me boo?" or was it "Tardy for the party"? GTFOOH NAACP!!! Who do you have doing your nominations Rush Limbaugh? Did they just write down every show with black people in it and compile a list of noms? They can SUTTM because they are now irrelevant.

4) Gilbert Arenas. *deep dramatic breath* So you bring multiple REAL guns to your JOB and store them in your locker because 1) you didn't want them in your house with your kids and then you decide to play a joke on your COWORKER who owes you money and 2) pull gun out and attempt to kid about the situation, you then 3) apologize and say it was a dumb joke and you realize that anything to do with guns isn't funny and you realize how immature it was. Then you go to a game and huddle in a circle with your teammates and point "finger guns" at them as another joke. WTF? Dude, you need a new sense of humor. And now you're apoloLYING again? How about this...go sit in a corner and think about the stupid isht you just did. Is it funny? I'm just saying. If I went to my job and pulled out a gun, I can guarandamntee you ain't a mofo in there is gonna think it's funny. I'd be fired. You simple ass. You're a multi-millionaire. You ain't got a safe? Or a locked room? Hell, you coulda bought a condo just to store your guns. YOU are the bama of the week. week. week. (Does anyone know what Huggy Low Down actually looks like? lol)

5) White House gate crasher number 3. *whispers* He's BLACK!!!
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/01/05/2010-01-05_third_uninvited_guest_crashed_white_house_state_dinner_in_november_secret_servic.html

Now I must admit, when the Salahi's crashed the State Dinner, I along with many other folks said something along the lines of "Now I bet if MY black ass tried to roll up in there, Secret Service would have had me locked up in some secret room strip searching me and giving me Chinese water torture to figure out HTF I did it." And here come DIS dude. Not only is he a black man, he's a black dude that wears Yankee fitted caps. Ain't this about a beyotch? He know his monkey-ass (see my intro post) ain't have NO business up in that dinner. And how come all these security breaches are happening all of a sudden? I bet heads would have ROLLED had this happened in a Dubya Administration. But I digress.

I think 5 instances are enough. I LOVE black folks, but I can't stand a colored. *walks away shaking my head in disdain*

1 comment: