Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Pet Peeves #1

-The word "nude" as a descriptive color. I mean...isn't that relative? Hate it...

-For that matter...flesh-toned. Who's flesh?

-Entering information into an automated system and having the CSR get on and ask you the SAME questions.

- When people swerve into the lane to their left to make a right turn. I mean, how much room do you need?

-Potholes

-People who stand inside the door in the frozen food section and "windowshop". I mean...it's a GLASS DOOR! WTH do you have to stand with the door open to see what's in there? Keep the damn door closed and make up your mind first.

-People that don't pull all the way up to the first pump at the gas station.

-Drivers in oncoming traffic that pull out in front of you to make a turn, causing you to decrease your speed when there is NO ONE behind you. Seriously? You couldn't wait 3 seconds?

-Tofu

-The fact that it doesn't matter how many bananas I buy, the last one or two are always mushy by the time I get to them.

-The comment "You have such a pretty face"

-When people email you the same message to ALL of your email addresses.

-Text forwards

-Waking up 10 minutes before the alarm goes off

-My boss sending me an email, then asking me if I got the email, then proceeding to repeat verbally the email content. Why didn't you just talk to me instead? What was the purpose of sending an email?

No comments:

Post a Comment